The main goal of the Researcher is to take responsibility for and make an essential contribution to maintaining the high level of knowledge, the continuous development of the high technology and the compilation of research programmes within Mitutoyo RCE and within the Mitutoyo Corporation.
About the role:
- carry out technical-scientific research
- active exploration of RCE’s research field in the context of Mitutoyo’s present and future product range.
- contribute to the development of research programmes
- contribute to the management of research programmes
- report and present research results and develop patents
Mitutoyo Research Center Europe (RCE) is part of the worldwide Mitutoyo Corporation research organisation (Japan, USA, Europe). In this research center, new concepts, principles and technologies are developed for the benefit of metrology and other quality aspects of Mitutoyo products. Innovations are made that lead to the enhancement of current products and which can also be the basis of completely new product lines.
The recruitment and selection process is undertaken by Jobvizier, and the successful candidate will receive an employment contract directly with Mitutoyo RCE.
Please submit your application, preferably by email, to Jobvizier, Attn: John Takkebos. firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online via www.jobvizier.nl If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at +31 62270112